June 1st, 2020 (Revised Oct. 19th)
Dear valued friends and patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one this has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. However, with the appearance of COVID-19, we have put additional precautions in place. The entire staff is ready to provide the most comprehensive level of infection control for your safety. We follow the recommendations made by the ADA, CDC and OSHA to remain current for the safety of all patients and staff.
You may see some of these changes at your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions once you have arrived.
- Patient temperatures will be taken prior to entry. We ask that you arrive wearing a mask and use hand sanitizer once entry is allowed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask that only patients needing a care-giver be accompanied. This is to ensure social distancing in the front area. You may choose to call before exiting your car to check if the office is ready for you.
- Fewer patients will be seen each day to allow for additions disinfection protocol. This may mean fewer options for scheduling but we will do out very best to reduce waiting time for you.
- The office will no longer provide magazines or children’s toys as they are difficult to disinfect.
- You will find that we are wearing extensive personal protections equipment (PPE) and there are HEPA filter air purifiers throughout the office as well as a number of behind the scenes sanitation procedures and equipment.
Our newest safety measure for your protection
Safety Suction attachments allow us to continue deep cleaning and de-scaling in a way that eliminates aerosols.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 626-963-6006.
Thank-you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Bryce Darden and Team